Accountant for Baker O'Connor LLC, Baker Corbett and Geary , and Crossroad for the last 20 years working with real estate companies and small businesses. Previously worked in the healthcare field (various hospitals) for over 20 twenty years and 5 years with the American Red Cross of Mass Bay, holding various position including CFO.
- Graduated Northeastern University 1967 with BSBA (Accounting).
- Graduated Suffolk Law School JD 1971.
- Admitted to Massachusetts Bar Association 1972.
- Past president of the Healthcare Financial Management Association of Massachusetts.
- Recipient of various awards from HFMA.