Terms and Conditions
King, McNamara, Moriarty, LLP MM (KMM)
Collabor8, LLC is a partnership owned by Joseph Moriarty and Paul Latham.
In-Cube-8 Investments Limited (a business owned by Paul Latham) has licensed to KMM and Collabor8 the use of various illustrations which are © copyright 2014 in-Cube-8 Investments Limited. All rights reserved.
Use of Web Site
You are hereby authorized by KMM and Collabor8,LLC to view, download, copy and print documents and the graphics incorporated therein (“materials”) from this Web site subject to the following restrictions:
- The materials may be used solely by you for your own personal informational, educational or other non-commercial purposes;
- All copies you make must include any copyright or other proprietary notices originally shown or included in the materials;
- You may not modify any of the materials found at this Web site nor attempt to pass off any materials found at this Web site as your own;
- You may not use, reproduce or publicly display or perform, or distribute any of the materials within this Web site for any commercial or public purpose, unless both KMM and Collabor8 have given you prior written consent to do so;
- You also may not “mirror” or “frame” any portions of this Web site in any other environment with out prior written consent from KMM and Collabor8 LLC.
KMM and Collabor8 LLC reserve the right to terminate the access of any user in its discretion, including users that do not observe these terms and conditions and who infringe or otherwise violate the rights of others.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with these terms and conditions.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- Any part of our site;
- Any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- Any software used in the provision of our site; or
- Any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Any material you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our site.
We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our site
Intellectual Property Rights
KMM and Collabor8 LLC are either the owners or the licensees of all intellectual property rights in this site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Accounts, Passwords and Security
Use of Software
Any computer software which may be downloaded or is otherwise available from this Web site is licensed subject to either the written license agreement between you and KMM and Collabor8 LLC or the click-on license which you agree to at the time of download or use. Software to which either of these licenses is applicable is subject to the terms of its associated license agreement only, unless expressly stated otherwise.
However, if neither a written license nor a click-on license is available, your use of the software will be subject to the following conditions: 1) you may not use, reproduce, record, publish, publicly exhibit or distribute any software made available on this Web site without both KMM and Collabor8 LLC express prior written consent; 2) you are granted a personal, non-exclusive license to use such software subject to the above restrictions; 3) such software is subject to all Warranties and Disclaimers as set forth below; 4) except as expressly granted elsewhere, KMM and Collabor8 LLC and its licensors reserve all rights, title and interest in and relating to such software.
Warranties and Disclaimers
EXCEPT WHERE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE IN AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND KMM and Collabor8 LLC, ALL INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY GUARANTEE CONDITIONS AS TO ACCURACY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
IN NO EVENT SHALL KMM or Collabor8 LLC BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, INCOME, BUSINESS, CONTRACTS, ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, GOODWILL, WASTED MANAGEMENT OR OFFICE TIME, DATA OR USE, OR FOR ANY OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND HOWEVER ARISING, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIENCE) EVEN IF FORESEEABLE INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THIS Web SITE OR ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED Web SITE.
The information published on this Web site may contain direct or indirect references to products, programs or services that may not be available worldwide. Such references should not be taken as an indication that said products, programs or services are available or will be made available in your country. You should contact KMM and Collabor8 LLC for specific information on the products, programs and services available to you.
Third-Party Materials on This Web Site
This Web site may contain materials from third parties, including software in executable or source code form (“Third-Party Materials”). All third-party materials contained in this Web site are subject to the Warranties and Disclaimers set forth above.
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site, including the URL and date on which the material was displayed;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
KMM and Collabor8 LLC Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached by contacting KMM or Collabor8 LLC in writing at the address detailed under ‘Contact’.
Links to Third-Party Web Sites
Any links to third-party Web sites found within this Web site are provided solely as an added convenience to you and are for information only. KMM and Collabor8 LLC has neither reviewed the contents of these third-party Web sites nor do either KMM or Collabor8 LLC claim any responsibility for the content or suitability of these third-party Web sites.
Neither KMM or Collabor8 LLC have control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for any third party website or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Except where expressly provided otherwise by KMM and Collabor8 LLC, all comments, feedback, information or materials submitted to KMM or Collabor8 LLC through or in associations with this Web site shall be considered non-confidential and the property of both KMM and Collabor8 LLC. By submitting any comments, information, materials or other feedback to KMM and Collabor8 LLC, you agree to a no-charge assignment to both KMM and Collabor8 LLC of any rights, title and interest to the comments, information, materials or other feedback. Subject to the KMM and Collabor8 LLC Terms and Conditions, both KMM and Collabor8 LLC shall be free to use such comments, information, materials or other feedback without restriction.
Unsolicited User Submissions
Neither KMM, nor Collabor8 LLC nor any of its employees accept or consider unsolicited submissions of ideas of any kind from outside parties. Therefore, please do not send any unsolicited original materials, concepts or ideas to anyone at either KMM or Collabor8 LLC either through this Web site or via any other means of communication.
However, should you chose to ignore this request, please be advised that any unsolicited information or material sent to KMM or Collabor8 LLC or any KMM or Collabor8 LLC employee will be deemed NOT to be confidential. Your submission of any unsolicited information or material grants to KMM or Collabor8 LLC an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute that information or material and any underlying intellectual property. In addition KMM and Collabor8 LLC is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purposes. The KMM and Collabor8 LLC Terms and Conditions will govern the disclosure of your name or any other personal information related to any such submissions.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to us from this Web site any unlawful, obscene, pornographic, libelous, defamatory, threatening, or other material that would violate any law.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Web site is controlled by KMM and Collabor8 LLC from the United States of America. All matters relating to your access to, or use of, this Web site shall be governed by laws of Massachusetts, USA.
Any legal action or proceeding relating to your access to, or use of, this Web site shall be instituted, governed and construed in accordance with the law in Massachusetts, USA.,You, KMM and Collabor8 LLC agree to submit to the jurisdiction of Massachusetts, USA and agree that venue is proper in, these courts in any such legal action or proceeding.
You may not access, download, use or export the information, software, products or services contained on this Web site in violation of any applicable local laws or regulations.
KMM and Collabor8 LLC aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.